Office Angels are recruiting for a Conveyancing Paralegal/Secretary well established organization in Dunfermline.
Duties Include -
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work as part of our Commercial Property Team to support and assist the Solicitors in their provision of commercial property advice, assistance and representation to clients.
The exciting position of Commercial Property Paralegal/Secretary will play an essential role within the Commercial Property Team in particular in the provision of a commercial and residential conveyancing service to our clients and support to the Commercial Property Solicitors and Directors as well as working with the support team to provide general secretarial and administrative support to other Directors and Fee Earners.
Ideal Candidate -
- It is essential that you have knowledge and practical experience of dealing with conveyancing transactions in relation to both commercial and residential property.
- You must therefore have knowledge and experience of dealing with land registration and land and building transaction tax.
- A Paralegal qualification in domestic or commercial conveyancing is desirable but not essential.
- You must be able to implement styles and follow procedures and to use case management and diary management systems.
- Experience in a busy administrative environment, demonstrating the ability and willingness to organize and progress work with the minimum of supervision.
- Good communication skills, PC and keyboard skills and experience of maintaining and searching databases and computerized systems is also important.
Salary - TBC depending on experience.
Please send your applications to
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80438155