I am currently working with one of my most dynamic fast moving clients based in Central London. They are a global provider of technology helping clients around the world become more profitable and productive. They are now key players in the digital marketing industry, due to the expansion into new technology their are now expanding their established finance team, and are looking for a Finance Analyst to join and take on a commercial role.
- Preparing monthly commentary on financial performance and identify opportunities to add value to management information
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecast for all offices within EMEA
- Production of monthly, quarterly and yearly presentations/reports
- Assisting in value-add ad-hoc analysis and reports for all customers in EMEA
- Producing in profitability reports e.g. a client level and supporting pricing proposals for clients
- Enhancing existing reporting processes, with a creative focus and showing initiative on simplification, automation and visualisation to improve communication to stakeholders
- Analysing large amounts of data and isolating key financial data into structured reports
The successful candidate will be either be a newly qualified Big 4 ACA or CIMA qualified through industry with strong FPA experience.
- Pragmatic, self-motivated, flexible and able to work both in team and individually as required
- Deadline-driven with a can-do attitude
- A strong financial analysis background and a critical thinker with the ability to assimilate data and provide commercial insight and clearly explain and findings and analysis
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80433882