Automatic Door Engineer / Automatic Door Technician
Automatic Door Engineer.
Newcastle upon Tyne, Middlesbrough and Durham Area.
£26,000 - £29,000 Salary (£40,000 OTE)
A European wide automatic door manufacturer are looking to recruit an Automatic Door Engineer to join their expanding team of engineers in the Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Durham area. Offering 28 days holiday, a Ford transit van, £70 call out fee with £25 per callout attended, working 1 week in every 4, paid door to door, premium overtime rates after 5pm, pension scheme, mobile phone, laptop, sick pay scheme.
As an Automatic Door Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Servicing, maintaining, and repairing automatic sliding doors, automatic swinging doors or automatic revolving doors.
- Following EN 16005 / BS 7036 guideline standards.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Fault Finding.
To be considered for this Auto Door Engineer role you must have:
- Practical experience servicing and maintaining public access automated doors.
- A valid EN16005 or BS7036 certificate.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- A driving licence.
- A CSCS Card.
In return an Automatic Door Engineer will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £26,000 to £29,000 basic salary. (£40,000 OTE).
- 28 days holiday.
- Pensions scheme.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.
If interested in the role please click "Apply Now". One of our team will then be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309093