Unique Full Stack Python Developer
My client are the UK’s leading online platform for tracking and sourcing data on fast growing start-ups. They have built a unique real-time platform, driven by a close knit team of engineers, and are looking to add significant functionality and new green-field projects throughout this year.
They are currently looking an experienced full stack python developer to join their team and you will have the opportunity to work alongside their highly capable team of Python and Django engineers, solving some of their biggest problems as they scale.
They are hugely committed to the development of all of their Developers, and you will enjoy significant promotion opportunities, funded learning and development (PyCon, DjangoCon, PyData etc.), monthly Data Science and Machine Learning workshops, significant stock options, travel loans, company events etc…
- Commercial experience using Python.
- Proficient with Django or similar frameworks.
- Strong with PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
Nice to have:
- Some exposure to Docker, Kuburnetes or any other containerization tools.
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or other cloud based platforms would be advantageous.
- Understanding of visualisation tools including d3, tableau, qlikview.
- Experience with testing tools such as; pytest, selenium or similar alternatives.
Must be eligible to work in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309824