NQT Primary Teacher in Sheffield
A teacher must:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge Primary pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes for pupils in our Primary Schools
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge in our Primary Schools
- Plan and teach well structured lessons in our Primary Schools
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities in our Primary Schools * treating pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher's professional position * showing tolerance of and respect for the rights of others * ensuring that personal beliefs are not expressed in ways which exploit pupils' vulnerability or might lead them to break the law. * Primary teachers must have an understanding of, and always act within, the statutory frameworks which set out their professional duties and responsibilities.
- * Primary teachers must have proper and professional regard for the ethos, policies and practices of the school in which they teach, and maintain high standards in their own attendance and punctuality.
- * not undermining fundamental British values, including democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect, and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
- * having regard for the need to safeguard pupils' well-being, in accordance with statutory provisions in Primary provision.
- * Primary teachers uphold public trust in the profession and maintain high standards of ethics and behaviour, within and outside school, by:
- A teacher is expected to demonstrate consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct. The following statements define the behaviour and attitudes which set the required standard for conduct throughout a teacher's career.
- PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
In addition to this role, Academics are proud to be working in partnership with many of our local schools and our aim is to provide high quality supply teachers on a day to day basis in Primary schools across the whole of the South Yorkshire area. We are currently recruiting experienced teachers, NQTs and Cover Supervisors to work across all subject areas for a number of roles, both day to day and long term, within South Yorkshire. Academics can offer you; *Work opportunities across both Key Stages *Primary teaching experience within a wide range of friendly and supportive local schools *Great daily rates of pay and bonuses if working over certain days in our Primary Schools *Opportunities to take part in a number of exciting CPD training courses to support your Primary delivery. We are currently looking for qualified Primary Teachers that; *Hold Qualified Teacher Status in Primary delivery (essential) *Possess strong Primary classroom management skills *Demonstrate flexibility and have a positive attitude *Are both reliable and conscientious
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80433951