First Line Manager
First Line Manager
39 hours per week
5 over 7 contract
Salary - £26,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the management team at our distribution Customer Service Centre in Bristol.
Our Customer Service Centres are all about ensuring our customers’ have a great experience when their products are delivered, installed and repaired.As a first line manager you will support the Customer Service Centre management team with day-to-day general management of the CSC. Ensuring the centre operates in an efficient and cost effective way, managing daily tasks to deliver great customer service. You will have experience of leading a team and driving team performance.
What will I be doing?
• Communicate with the Customer Service centre team ensuring all relevant information is briefed to front line staff
• Ensure all documentation and systems processes are carried out correctly and efficiently
• Support the delivery of customer service centre KPI’s
• Ensure people resources are allocated and utilised effectively to complete agreed tasks in expected timescales
• Provide regular and consistent feedback on performance and support the development of others
• Contribute to a site environment that encourages colleague performance and engagement
• Ensure that all activities at the customer service centre are carried out in accordance with appropriate legislation and company security and health and safety policies and procedures
• Monitor and act upon security/health and safety risks
• Handle job escalations to resolve customer issues
What can we offer you:
• Excellent training
• Store discount
• Superb learning, development and promotional opportunities
• Over 4 weeks annual leave
• Other lifestyle discounts & offers
• Yearly Bonus scheme
We are looking for candidates that have:
• Experience in a supervisory/management role
• Ability to work within a team
• Computer literate
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
• A ‘can do’ proactive approach
• Flexible and adaptable
• Drive personal performance to support own development and that of direct reports
• Allocate and efficiently manage site resource.
• Demonstrate a clear passion for customer service.
• Be able to carry out product handling and general warehouse activities.
• Experience of working in a distribution environment, knowledge of health and safety and transport legislation, holding a valid forklift certificate, CPC certificate are desirable but not essential.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434450