Pensions Project Manager
Orpington or Leatherhead
The successful candidate will be a key client facing member of the project management team supporting the Head of Project Management in:
- Providing sharing services to the Employee Benefits profit centres and
- Providing governance and oversight across profit centres and central operations.
- To own and lead on large, complex projects and/or a portfolio of smaller projects:
- Delivering to minimum standards in terms of time, quality and budget.
- Working in partnership with the client teams to deliver to the client's requirements.
- Reporting (progress, risks, issues) is sufficient in content and clarity
- Effective management of budgets and resources
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong experience in managing client facing projects is essential
- Experience of completing the entire project lifecycle, from inception to implementation.
- Track record of delivering to time, quality and budget.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong business awareness.
- Ability to cope with high demand requirements of stakeholders.
- Expertise in making high level decisions and implement operational plans.
Our client offer highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral thier employees are to thier progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
Our client aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80442535