To undertake all routine administration tasks on a portfolio of pension schemes. The duties will include maintaining scheme databases, calculating member benefits and processing member events, year end processes and producing benefit statements, prompt investment of scheme contributions if applicable. To deliver service in a customer focussed and conscientious manner and ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times.
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Their client proposition is built upon their deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, they place their clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results they deliver.Our client has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the International Network enabling them to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme, both manually and using ProFund Classic and oPen, as required.
- Deal with all types of correspondence and calls from Member/Advisors/Trustees with a close attention to detail
- Produce quality work within specified timescales laid down in service contracts.
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Assist others on the team as required and support change and development activities within the team
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improving working methods taking into account client and member experience, where appropriate implement and document to the Service Delivery Manager for adoption across the business.
- Behave at all time in a professional and courteous way to colleagues, clients and customers
- Previous DB Pensions experience.
- Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office suite esp. Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks own tasks and use the tools provided
- Office administration experience
- Strong mathematical skills
- Familiar with systems such BizFlow, SharePoint and Practice Engine
- Basic PMI qualifications as a minimum and ideally working towards APMI
- Working knowledge and experience of Pensions Administration and pensions legislation and Regulation
Our client offer highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private health care scheme
Our client aims to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80437763