Behavioural Support Teaching Assistant Manchester
Prospero is searching for behaviour support assistants to work in a number of schools that cater for children with Emotional, Social and Mental Health difficulties (behavioural).
The schools are based in various different sites across North and South Manchester and support students from KS2 - KS4.
These roles are perfect for enthusiastic, driven and creative candidates with previous experience of working with children or young people with behavioural difficulties. You will be supporting children between the ages of 9-16 years, and will be responsible for encouraging the positive emotional, social and academic development of children. Essential skills include excellent communication / relationship building as well experience of supporting learning.
- Experience of supporting learning with complex learners from age 3-16
- Excellent communication skills
- SEN awareness and experience in a similar role
- You will hold a valid UK driving licence as you expected to transport the child from his home to school each day.
- Hold the Team Teach qualification.
This vacancy is being advertised by Prospero Teaching Manchester. The services advertised by Prospero Teaching, in this instance are those of an employment business.
*You will be required to fully cooperate with criminal disclosure checks in order to be considered for this position
For more information please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432167