IT Project Manager
PTS Consulting is working on behalf of a leading investment bank based in central London. We are currently recruiting for a I.T Project Manager with strong experience in global payments. The successful candidate will be working closely with the UK based programme manager, the LO&IT Business Analysts responsible for analysing UK requirements and executing testing and the central teams developing the new toolkit.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of delivering global payments technology projects to local sites in investment banks.
- Strong functional knowledge of payments flows including controls.
- Comfortable with software development using an Agile framework and adept at working with teams in different locations.
- Excellent relationship management skills at all levels (sponsor, stakeholder, Business Analyst, user) able to build trust and rapport.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good listener, able to converse persuasively and clearly.
- Able to move activities forward independently and adopt a pragmatic approach to problem solving, especially when timelines or scope are challenged.
- Structured and able in core project management skills e.g. tracking and risk/issue management.
- Excellent service delivery / customer focus.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Pragmatic, flexible and adaptable as problems and changes arise.
- Be well-organised and able to manage their time effectively.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308818