Corporate/ECM/public M&A- international firm - 2-5 PQE
Our client is an ambitious international law firm. Their multi-site Corporate group is renowned throughout Europe for undertaking complex, strategic projects for clients, including many M&A mandates for multinational corporates and private equity houses.
Due to client demand, they are now looking for a mid-level Equity Capital Markets/Public M&A lawyer to be based in their Central London office, to assist with primarily transactional work in a range of areas covering equity capital markets and public M&A.
In this role you'll cover the full remit of work including all aspects of client generation, work and relationship management, business development and financial. You'll also have the opportunity to supervise more junior lawyers, trainees and paralegals.
If you're looking for a step up in responsibility, this role is specifically geared towards you.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have an excellent academic background;
- Ideally have trained at a major City firm
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of technical skill in corporate law;
- Have a record of consistently achieving financial targets;
- Demonstrate good networking skills and the ability to build strong client relationships;
- Have the ability to juggle competing demands and prioritise;
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues in both your own and other practice groups;
- Be able to work both on your own and as part of a team united towards a common goal; and
- A keen sense of drive and enthusiasm about your role.
For further information please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +4420 3950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.