Investor Relations Publications Writer - Asset Manager
About the Company
My client is a distinguished emerging markets Asset Manager, which manages approximately USD 6.0 billion across
a variety of predominantly fixed income focussed hedge funds, liquid alternatives strategies, and managed accounts in
My clients Investor Relations team looks after all aspects of the organisations relation with investors in funds and accounts it manages. The team covers four main areas:
1. Origination: raising new capital for the managed funds and accounts world-wide;
2. Customer Services: on-boarding of new investors;
3. Relationship Management: providing investors with timely information about funds and accounts, collecting
feedback from investors received across the company;
4. Product Management: monthly performance reporting, publishing the firms Memo ( Their investor letter),
and compiling presentations, customer due diligence questionnaires, and requests for proposal.
The selected candidate will be part of the investor relations team and will be expected to help in any of the areas
mentioned above, but focus his or her time primarily on creating, reviewing, and publishing information about their
investment funds to investors and potential investors. The candidate will assist in the production and finishing monthly
fact cards, the firms Memo newsletter, presentations, and bespoke investor requests such as Requests for Proposal
and Due Diligence Questionnaires, using their Q&A database and their internal resources across the firm.
- Excellent communication skills in English: both spoken and written;
- Good general knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry. Ideal candidates may already
be working towards (or have achieved) the IMC qualification (or equivalent);
- Previous experience of RFP Q&A databases is advantageous;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (using Excel, Powerpoint, and Word) to create branded publications;
- Relevant university degree, or equivalent.
The role would be ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate:
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy;
- Analytically minded;
- Good time-management skills: able to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills: proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308628