Senior Financial Analyst
A challenging and rewarding role within the distribution division of this global player. With the main emphasis of the role being financial reporting and control.
About The Role
The key responsibilities include:
- Review and analysis departmental monthly results, budgets, forecasts
- Ensure effective closure of the monthly process
- Contributing to the production of departmental Board reports and analysis packs on a monthly basis
- Investment appraisal review including capital expenditure and acquisitions
- Resolution of outstanding issues arising from internal and external audits
- Contributing to the financial controls and processes within the divisions
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures at month and year end within required timeframes
- Assisting, in the integration of financial controls in newly acquired businesses
- Ad hoc projects in support of the Senior Management team
About Our Client
A diverse, globally recognised brand with its head office.
- Qualified ACA or CIMA, with post qualification experience
- Well defined FP&A skills
- Experience in maintaining solid financial controls within a large international organisation
- Good technical US GAAP knowledge
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Superb communication skills required to liaise with all levels across all divisions
- Capable of questioning in a positive manner
- Able to listen and influence / persuade through weight of reasoning and character
- An ambitious and motivated individual with a good strategic mind
Things you should know
Fantastic working environment with on site parking.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Camberley, Chertsey, Cobham, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Godalming, Guildford, Hook, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Slough, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham, Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80392148