Robert Half finance & accounting are currently business partnering with a leading company in Bournemouth.
Who are they?
They are a leading manufacturing company who pride themselves on creating high end products for their exclusive clients.
What is the role?
The company require a purchase ledger to join their team on a 3 month temporary with the opportunity to go permanent.
Why choose them?
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a client who are well renowned within their field, this will not only bolster your CV, but also make you stand out from the crowd!
Details of the role:
- Receiving and administrating incoming invoices
- Matching and filing invoices to goods received notes
- Entering transactions to the accounting system
- Obtaining authorisation for payment from line management
- Arranging payments through cheque runs, BACS or CHAPS
- Receiving incoming supplier statements and reconciling them to Purchase Ledger
- Easily commutable
- Onsite parking
- Open plan office
- Up to £10 per hour PAYE
To be considered for this role, please apply to this advert directly.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80415806