Merchandise Manager - Luxury Brand
We are looking to recruit a merchandise manager for a quickly growing luxury British brand. This is truly a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned brand with excellent progression opportunities and a fun work environment.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' product merchandising experience we would love to hear from you.
- You will be responsible for the merchandising function across all stages of the product life cycle
- Work closely with the design and development teams to build seasonal range plans and define cost prices
- Define seasonal buys for retail channels
- Manage inventory - forecasting across retail and wholesale channels
- Oversee weekly trade
- Review current merchandising processes and implement more efficient alternatives if needed
- Manage a team
- At least 5 years' merchandising experience in a similar role
- You must have experience with range planning and working closely with design and production
- Experience with retail and wholesale trading and stock control
- Product buying experience
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Management experience
- Dependant on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432025