PCB Technologies Assembly Technology Engineer
PCB Technologies Assembly Technology Engineer - Stevenage
I am currently recruiting for a PCB Engineer for my Defence client based in Stevenage, on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity within the Electronics Design Function for a proactive and motivated engineer to develop a long term career in the PCB Technologies skill area. It is expected to take at least 3 years for an individual to become competent in this role and could lead to the attainment of higher level grades, possibly even Technical Expert.
High performing teams need high performing and competent individuals. To be suitable for this role, Individuals will be able to demonstrate a number of the following attributes:
- Likely have a qualification in Electronics or a closely related subject. This could be ONC, HNC etc.
- Have an interest in engineering and electronics technology and keep up to date in these subjects through reading and experimentation.
- Have an understanding of design processes and the design and development lifecycle.
- Have excellent verbal communication and written communication skills.
- The pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver a task on time and to cost.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills and competencies and set challenging targets for oneself.
If you feel you have the skills necessary to be an asset to my client please send a copy of your CV to Cherrie Fiel
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313107