Geography Teacher - Stockport - Permanent position, Ofsted 'Good' Secondary School
Are you a Qualified or Trainee Geography Teacher who is keen to secure a permanent position for September?
Due to the growing popularity of this Secondary school and rapid growth in student numbers, the Headteacher is keen to appoint a committed Geography Teacher as soon as possible to join their team from September 2018.
The post provides an outstanding opportunity for a talented Geography teacher to join a department who are committed developing NQTs and providing opportunities for progression.
Apply for this Geography Teacher role today by simply sending your CV or call the office for more information.
Geography Teacher - Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards)
- Undergraduate Degree Geography Specific
- Drive and enthusiasm for the achievement of all children
- True passion for Geography
- Innovative and engaging classroom skills
- The ability to inspire young people from a range of backgrounds
Geography Teacher - About the school
- An oversubscribed and vibrant school
- Charming new building with excellent facilities
- Interactive whiteboard in every classroom
- Staff who work together and are committed to raising standards
- Headteacher who has an open door policy and is open to innovation and creative thinking
- Excellent CPD and a strong staff well-being agenda
- A good school on its 'Journey to Outstanding'
i-teachers are not a supply agency, we specialise in finding NQTs and teachers permanent teaching positions. We will offer expert interview guidance and preparation - Checkout our trust pilot reviews for more information!
If you are interested in this Geography Teacher opportunity then please contact Holly at i-teachers or click APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80433605