Full Stack Web Developer - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced full-stack web developer to take ownership and drive forward the development of a suite of internal toolsets. Efficient Agile resourcing is key to being able to respond the needs of customers whilst also maximising profit and keeping a highly talented team engaged on projects they enjoy.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with the user community to capture requirements, prioritise the backlog then write and test the software. The role also includes an element of mentoring and technical leadership as other people become free and can contribute to the project. Longer term, there is the potential for the role holder to transition to customer facing projects.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience of working in a complex technical development and integration environment.
- Demonstrable hands on experience and working knowledge of full stack web development including:
- CSS3 (Material Design)
- AWS Development tools including CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline etc
- Extensive experience of software version control systems, preferably Git.
- Extensive experience with issue management and change management systems, preferably the Atlassian toolset.
- Extensive experience of testing tools and techniques including but not limited to Selenium, Jest, Mocha and Newman.
- Experience of collecting unified test metrics.
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team.
- A thorough understanding of DevOps practices.
- A thorough understanding of unit and integration testing and the ability to identify weaknesses in test suites and code coverage.
- Extensive experience of scripting languages (Windows or Linux) to automate various processes.
- Works under broad direction.
- Full accountability for own technical work and project responsibilities.
- Analyses business requirements, designs, documents and shares application designs,
- Writes clear user stories and test cases to ease future maintainability.
- Self-starter, work is often self-initiated.
- Able to coach and mentor other team members.
- Must have achieved a 2:1 or above in a relevant numerate degree e.g. Computer Science or has achieved 5+ years recent and relevant industry experience.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434480