Interim Financial Accountant
Our client is a growing, well-respected international business, and with a recent new product launch, this is a superb time to be joining the business. Our client is looking to appoint a Qualified Accountant - who is likely to be ACA Qualified, with strong technical accounting skills.
My client will offer some superb training and on-boarding of this individual, and they can also offer a great working environment and superb offices, that are based close to Maidenhead station.
Reporting directly into the Head Of Finance, of this growing UK business (that works closely with it's International offices), you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Head Office Financial Accounts
- Producing Statutory Accounts
- Supporting the wider finance team with a variety of different transactions
- Responsible for all month end close activities
- Assisting with cash-flow forecasting
- Working alongside key stakeholders within the Head Office, alongside the other finance contacts within the business
- Accurate Preparation and timely submission of UK VAT returns.
- Assisting with the Annual Internal & External audit
Ideally as the Interim Financial Accountant, you will be ACA Qualified, offer a superb technical accounting background and be able to start within the next few weeks. This role initially will be hired on a 3-6 month interim basis, with the potential for this to become a permanent position for the right candidate. Please contact me for further details of this superb role, working for a fast-paced, growing business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441734