Get Recruited are pleased to present a fantastic Marketing Manager vacancy. My client are a personal, national networking enterprise, specialising in the property investor and entrepreneur who are looking to invest with greater confidence, and lay a path to greater freedom, choice and profit.
As a business, they are constantly innovating and developing cutting-edge products and educational events as part of the journey to creating financially free investors.
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to shape, grow and advance the marketing function, through developing and implementing a strategy which will drive their marketing performance and accelerate growth simultaneously.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the senior management team to ensure the business has individual focused marketing plans which promote a clear and consistent brand and tailored messages which engage their varied customer groups. You'll use your experience of analysing and understanding ever-changing customer and competitor landscapes to drive decisions and influence strategies and tactical activities
The marketing team of multi-disciplinary professionals, are paramount to the success of the business. With your competent and proven managerial experience, through developing, encouraging and motivating individuals, you will enhance team performance to meet and exceed organisational objectives
This role oversees the total alignment of the marketing calendar and customer engagement activities, across all media (digital and non-digital), CRM, visual merchandising, new product introductions, promotions and events
Personal Requirements :
- Proven success in strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and steps required to move prospects from enquiry to qualified lead and sales validation
- Experience in leading a team of multi-disciplinary professionals to successfully plan and execute marketing programmes
- Proven ability to develop and implement multi-faceted direct response marketing campaigns from focused strategies
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, develop project timelines, and pay attention to detail, with the drive to deliver in a timely manner, regardless of obstacles or challenges
- Experienced in direct response campaign planning and in writing marketing briefs
- Knowledge of test and learn methods for optimizing direct response marketing efforts
- Proven experience working closely with sales as a partner to drive revenue
- Demonstrable success at leading, managing and developing a team
- Ability to complete due diligence and market preparation for new to market activity
- Create, deliver, monitor and update a strategic marketing plan, aligned to business objectives, that covers the full product and event portfolio; informing sector definition and targeting, product roadmap(s) product development, pricing strategy, lead generation, conversion and retention
- Establish and implement shorter term marketing plans/ initiatives which will deliver strategic growth within lead times; evaluating and selecting effective marketing channels across all events
Apply today to be considered for an interview for this fantastic opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434308