Geography Teacher Training
Geography Teacher Training with QTS
Would you like to start all of your Geography Teacher Training on the job, never having to spend a single day of your week in University? Do YOU learn better that way?
Would you like to commence your Geography Teacher Training in a Catholic school?
Would you like to start your Geography Teacher training immediately? How would you like to start your Geography Teacher Training and inspire the next generation of Geography students?
Have you been thinking about your Geography Teacher Training for a while but haven't had the financial capacity to pursue it? Would YOU like to be paid instead of paying to do so?
Academics Advance is a 2 year Teacher Training program, designed to give Geography graduates the best possible induction and teacher training, before progressing onto a permanent job as a Newly Qualified Teacher of Geography.
To apply for Academics Advance, upload your CV and call Mike and Emma on 0203 031 4862 to arrange an interview with Academics Advance.
Who is Academics Advance for?
- Academics Advance offers bespoke, in house school training to graduates and non graduates, this Academics Advance role is suitable for a Geography Graduate/Marine Biology graduate.
- Graduates who are committed to the Teacher Training process and who would like to stay in the same school for the whole duration of the 2 years
- If you want a nourishing, productive Learning environment, Academics Advance is the method of Teacher Training to choose.
- 1st Class, 2:1, 2:2 Geography Graduate - A levels in Geography and Science are an advantage
What is involved?
- 1st year is all about learning, soaking up what a Secondary School and monitoring what life as an Geography Teacher is all about. Working as an Geography Intervention specialist TA, Learning Mentor and some teaching, once you've found your feet.
- The 1st year allows you to learn the nuances of the role, what the parents, pupils and fellow staff are like and how different approaches and techniques work at
- 2nd Year is your teacher training where you will be supported by your mentor within your school and by an Outstanding graded Academics Advance Teacher. This is an 'Outstanding' Secondary Teacher who will have been through observations and teacher training, there for your support at any time. There is no other teacher training program that offers such support
- Induction and Trial days within your school to ensure it is the right choice and environment for you. Best Practice Conference also included.
- Dedicated Induction days with the Geography department
- Full QTS obtained at the end of the 2 years and a role within your training school
- Complete your induction year in the school in which you have trained, obtain a permanent role there
Geography Teacher Training in Hackney
- Catholic school with fantastic reputation
- Outstanding Geography department
- A school in which you can forge a long lasting career, learning form the best
- Hackney school with a very creative, hard working and friendly vibe. Teachers stay here and want to be here
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432246