A Swindon company who promotes care within the community is looking to recruit a Finance Apprentice due to recent expansion. This is an ideal opportunity for a school/college leaver who is looking to make a move in to finance and build a career. You will want to study towards the AAT qualification on a home-study basis, which will be offered to the right candidate.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Inputting sales ledger invoices and purchase ledger invoices on to the accounts system
- Reconciling timesheets to sales invoices
- Pro-actively assisting the finance function in a variety of areas as required
- Answering the phones, taking messages and assisting with queries
- General administration and housekeeping
The suitable candidate should have a minimum of grade B in GCSE Maths, be organised and pride themselves on attention to detail. Knowledge of excel and word would be advantages, but not essential.
In return, you will be offered an apprentice rate of pay, funded study and exposure to a wide variety of tasks within the finance function.
Apply today with an up to date CV
Employment subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80437894