Digital Business Analyst - eCommerce/UX/Agile - London
Digital Business Analyst - eCommerce/ADM/UX/UI/Digital - London - to £450/day - 6 months
A leading online, e-Commrece organisation now requires a talented Digital Business Analyst based in their London HQ. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in digital/online environments coupled with ADM skills.
· Work closely with all members of the project team (Product Manager, 3rd Party Creative Agency, Head of Brand, Development Team, Project Lead and UX/UI Designers) to create a fantastic and collaborative working environment
· Ownership of all delivery requirements, including, but not limited to - elicitation, documentation, refinement, and management.
· Fulfil the role of an Agile Delivery Manager, facilitating all scrum ceremonies and ensuring the team follows processes
· Provide delivery plans and regular status updates to key stakeholders
· Work closely with Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Solution Architects
· Act as a Product Owner when needed
· Experience working as a Digital Business Analyst
· Social Media experience preferred
· Strong Agile experience
· Experience as a Scrum Master/ADM
· End to End delivery experience
· An ability to articulate technical pieces of work and illustrate the business value behind them
· A drive to improve both business and technical processes
· Enthusiasm to keep improving self and assist the wider team in continuous improvement
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a globally recognised brand with industry leading projects. Please send updated CVs directly through the portal for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960317484