Senior Fund Accountant
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an international Financial Services firm based in Jersey, helping them source a Senior Fund Accountant within their Private Equity arm for a 6 month assignment.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Fund Accounting position, will have over 5 years post qualified experience and have exposure to private equity. Candidates must be willing to temporarily relocate/commute to Jersey.
This Top Tier Financial Services firm has over €150bn of assets across a variety of sectors. Their strategy is to grow their specialist Asset Management and Private Equity activities to deliver increased shareholder value. They aim to generate income and consistently high returns whilst protecting against investment downside.
This Senior Fund Accounting position involves assisting the financial reporting for a designated set of funds and overseeing the offshore administrators. As Senior Fund Accountant you shall be interacting with several stakeholders both internally and externally, such as fund administrators, auditors, offshore Boards of Directors and investors.
This role requires you to oversee the funds' accounting, consolidation and other GAAP and regulatory reporting requirements on a day to day basis.
In addition to this, as the Senior Fund Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with overseeing the administrators reporting on the funds each month and quarterly;
- Oversee the annual financial statement production across funds and to manage the audit process
- Work closely with the administrators to ensure financial reporting is accurate and timely and reflects all relevant insight from the wider team
- Review and preparation of all investor financial and ad hoc reporting, Fund analysis and dealing with regulatory reporting (AIFMD, Solvency II and other regulations);
- Manage fund cash & treasury positions, including assisting in developing and monitoring counterparty exposure
- Work with Investment Operations to ensure that the deals are correctly booked in WSO/Efront/V3 in conjunction with ISLA/Ops/FFO Fund accounting/FFO Fund controllers
Suitable candidates for this Senior Fund Accounting role will be:
- A team player and able to assist other members of the team when required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to deal with various parties both internal and external
- Organised and be able to manage workload and to meet all deadlines
- Demonstrate motivation and ability to learn new applications and processes
Candidates must be willing to temporarily relocate to Jersey.
Rate: £40 - £50 per hour plus time and a half overtime.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement