Important role to play where you will be vital in the cash flow of the organisation. The successful credit controller will be joing the expanding finance team and assisting the finance manager.
A fast growing family company in the business services in Bridgend. A friendly organisation that value their employees and focuses on progression.
The main Credit Controller responsibilities include:
- Cash reconciliation
- Meet cash and debtor day targets set by company
- Chase overdue Invoices by telephone, e-mail and letters via a credit checking agency within the agreed timescale.
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Carry out credit checks on new clients
+ other ad-hoc duties including:
- Assisting Financial Manager with month end duties
- General day to day admin
- Making payment runs
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous credit control/sales ledger experience is a necessity for this role
- Advanced excel skills and Sage is preferable
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to confidently discuss overdue payment
The successful candidate can expect:
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Potential bonus based on KPI targets met
- Free on-site parking
- A chance to join a business that values its employees
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80417610