Ecommerce Executive - Travel Industry
Ecommerce Executive - Travel
This leading brand in the travel industry are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to support the optimisation strategy of their well-established online B2C and B2B capability and to help deliver an improved customer journey.
Ecommerce Executive - Features:
- You will be working on a variety of projects aimed at optimising page performance by providing a dynamic, engaging customer experience
- You will have a great eye for what works on a website - you will know what brings results and why something is not working.
- You will be assisting the Head of Ecommerce in establishing best practice for AB/MVT Testing
- You will be developing and executing cross- sell / upsell activities
- Analysing the customer journey and customer behaviour is a large part of this role and you will have a real passion for this area.
- You will be working with a close-knit team.
Ecommerce Executive - Skills Required:
- You must have demonstrable experience of optimising websites
- You will have a passion for online merchandising and an eye for what makes consumers make decisions
- You will have a good mix of analytical/conceptual skills to understand and then optimise page performance
- Ideally you will have HTML, CSS and JS Knowledge
Ecommerce Executive - Additional Information:
You will be part of a relatively new team who are all extremely passionate about what they do. The remuneration for this role is good and the benefits are excellent and include free holidays.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80430811