Product Service Engineer - Product Maturity
We are currently looking for a Product Service Engineer - Product Maturity to join our Derby facility.
In this role you will support the in-service performance and Life Cycle Cost of engine control products. You will also participate in the planning and implementation of in-service reliability assurance programmes and procedures to ensure that the activities considered during the development and in-service life cycle of a product are carried out in a consistent and appropriate manner.
Rolls-Royce Control Systems (RRCS) is a Supply Chain Unit (SCU) within the Rolls-Royce which has emerged from the integration of Controls and Data Services (CDS) into the Roll-Royce organisation. RRCS design, manufacture, develop and manage the life cycle of control units used on a wide range of applications across civil aerospace, defence, Industrial and marine sectors.
Innovation is in our DNA at Rolls-Royce. We develop integrated power and propulsion solutions that continually break new ground across multiple markets.
To ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry, Rolls-Royce has a team of over 16,500 engineers around the globe. They include everyone from world experts in their field to those who manage hundreds of people and millions of pounds worth of investments. We recruit engineers at all levels and in a range of disciplines. And while we encourage specialisation, we also offer options to cross-specialise and develop skills across a number of different areas.
- Support in-service reliability processes for engine control system units throughout the product development and in-service lifecycle.
- Monitor performance of control system units in-service and develop in-service management and modification requirements as necessary.
- Deliver and develop life management programmes.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated guidelines for the in-service management of control system unit performance.
- Produce technical reports where required, to document the work carried out within your role.
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of engineering principles and ability to interpret data and provide an informed opinion and conclusions based on the data.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Professional courage to highlight areas of concern and risk with regard to suitability of a product to meet its requirements.
- Knowledge of control and measurement system requirements and operations.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Create the performance of the future. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80433915