Fund Structuring and Governance Associate
Asset Management firm based in Central London, managing a large range of funds UCITS, AIF and hedge funds across different jurisdictions is recruiting for a Fund Structuring and Governance Associate.
A global investment and advisory firm providing with offices in Central London.
This is a broad role that would suit a candidate with a fund accounting/ administration background who is now looking to move into Fund Governance and Structuring.
The role involves project management, coordinating a range of funds (UCITS, AIF, Hedge Funds and Private Equity structures).
- Acting as main contact and liaison with third party providers in different jurisdictions (Management company, Legal, Auditors, Administrator, Custodian etc.)
- Overseeing the operational infrastructure:
- efficiency of the workflows and quality of service monitoring
- review and crosschecking NAV with Back Office/ Administrator and TER monitoring
- Managing the relationship with the Board of Directors and governance follow up: preparation and participation in board meetings, ensuring frequent communication with the Board
- Update and follow up of regulatory requirements (MIFID II, UCITS V, EMIR etc.)
In addition, you will also be involved with some areas of business development includng:
- Piloting new product launches and product changes, finding appropriate commercial solutions to legal, operational, regulatory and other issues to ensure initiatives are delivered on time and to budget
- Supporting marketing & sales activity (website, due diligence, investors relationship)
- Assisting with the registration of the funds in new markets
- Ensuring that marketing material is compliant with regulations
The position would suit someone from a Fund Accounting or Administration background who is looking for a new career challenge with an interest in fund governance and structuring.
You must be able to work autonmously, managing various projects at the same time and have excellent communication skills.
French language advantageous although not essential.
Competitive salary and bonus and benefits package.