Head of Delivery
CONTRACT - Head of Delivery/Delivery Manager - NHS - London/Leeds - OUTSIDE IR35
Head of Delivery
I am currently looking for an experienced Head of Delivery to work on a project in London/Leeds for a public-sector body.
Responsible for overall leadership and management of a digital portfolio of work. To establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and lead in the interaction and communications with the body.
- Minimum of five years proven experience in managing and implementing complex digital change and transformation projects including monitoring, managing and reporting on finances
- 2 years demonstrable experience of delivering large scale agile projects including setting up a delivery environment for multidisciplinary teams
- Proven ability of delivering programmes that have complex regulatory requirements including international standards and governing bodies
- Demonstrable experience in being able to constructively challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Understand user centred service design practices, Government Digital Service Standards and the assessment process
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrable experience in supporting procurement and commercial management functions to source required outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence external partners, suppliers, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Extensive experience of delivering face-to-face presentations to large groups of stakeholders, in often pressured and political situations
- Proven track record of managing and mitigating risks and issues strategically
- Must have a recognised management qualification as well as formal programme / project management qualifications or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience of acting as an Infrastructure Projects Authority (IPA) Reviewer Team Member or Review Team Leader for Department of Health and Social Care and/or Cabinet Office
- Ability to create concise and insightful communications for dissemination to all stakeholder groups
- Demonstrable strategic business planning and financial control
- Public Sector/NHS experience.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will run for an initial 6 months (good chance of extension). This role will fall OUTSIDE of IR35.
Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309995