Finance Manager - Worcestershire - up to £37k depending on experience
Great opportunity for an individual to join our Worcestershire-based client as their Finance Manager. Offering a wide-range of unique products, this business has experienced solid levels of growth in recent years and the Finance Manager will be key to continuing this into the longer term.
This business has become an important feature of the Black Country & Worcestershire areas over a number of years, and continues to develop new offerings to its market place. From their Head Office located in Worcestershire, the new Finance Manager will oversee the finance function, working closely with the Exec Team to grow and develop procedures and processes, with a hands-on approach that will support the day-to-day activities in the team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing finance to produce timely monthly management accounts
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts
- Producing all relevant information for the budgeting and forecasting process
- Overseeing all ledger and payroll activity
- Reviewing controls & procedures across finance, offering improvements where necessary
- Working closely with other operational areas of the business
- Variance analysis and financial planning
- Dealing with suppliers and customers, handling queries and issues quickly and professionally
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis for corporate level project work.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a varied finance role within an SME, who enjoys staff management and development.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record in the financial management and growth of an SME. You will have strong capability across all areas of accounts, and be happy working in a 'hands-on' environment. This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join a unique business that enjoys a strong reputation in the area.
Please click 'apply', or call Jo Payne on 0121 631 1751 for an initial chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80438264