Our beautiful Maidstone Nursery have an amazing Nursery Nurse position available.
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 12 years are currently recruiting for a level 3 or above Nursery Nurse at our Maidstone Nursery.
This position is for a Full Time Nursery Nurse, 40 hours per week and will have a level 3 or above Child Care Qualification.
As a Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
93 % of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience within an early years environment
- A full and relevant child care qualification
Your role as Nursery Nurse will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- 12 week Induction programme
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- High street discounts
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bright Horizons Family Solutions can be found on Twitter and Facebook.
Like our page:
Follow us on: @BHjobsUK
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439392