Legal Secretary - Environmental and Regulatory
Excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join this award winning law firm in Leeds city centre.
- Document management and preparation - audio and copy typing, amending and formatting documents, creating templates
- Meeting with clients to sign and witness legal documents
- Opening and closing client files - ensuring records are up to date, ensuring compliance with money laundering requirements, and preparing client invoices in conjunction with Cashiers and fee earners
- Diary management - arranging travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering, setting up equipment
- Dealing with routine queries, emails, post and administration - copying, scanning, filing, archiving.
- To provide continuous support to a Partner.
The role will also require business development, attending client meetings and also business networking. An excellent all round position.
30 hours per week over 5 days with flexible hours to suit.
Salary range £20,000 - £22,000 (pro-rata for 30 hours per week).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441216