IT Project Manager
IT Project Management Consultants
Pcubed is the largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1200 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
Pcubed has a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, which is at the heart of our continued success. At the core of our drive and ambitions are the sustainable growth of our business, excellence in delivery, and the empowerment and development of our talents globally.
Due to continued business growth, Pcubed are seeking consultants who have strong IT project and programme management skills within our consultancy, combined with the desire to move into a role with an international consultancy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Programme and Project Management solutions to our blue-chip client base, across all facets of the industries we operate in
- Involvement in growing and developing the practice.
- Taking a flexible approach to your work, changing your approach as required, and remaining pragmatic, on client site teams could comprise of a mix of Pcubed consultants, client employees, other consultancies and third parties.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level, dependant on the nature of your role, this could be formalised into a target as part of your development.
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- Contributing to new employees selection
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Required skills and Experience
We are looking for talented, dynamic and experienced consulting professionals with PPM skills with expertise within Financial Services.
You will have:
- End-to-end software delivery and project management experience
- A track record in delivering Agile projects
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong knowledge and understanding of key trends in industry
- Experience working as a Delivery Lead at either the programme or project level
- Successful experience shaping and leading complex projects
- Previous experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner highly desirable
- Strong background in stakeholder management
- Experience of banking regulation and risk would be advantageous
- Good commercial acumen
Why Join the Pcubed team?
We make a real impact and so will you.
As a PCU3ED consultant you will be able to deliver significant business benefits and change. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
PCU3ED has a refreshing lack of formality.
The only focus is on successful delivery for our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
We will support you in your development.
We don’t just employ people and deploy you on one client site for years. We on-board you into our culture, provide continuous training and skills refreshers, regularly rotate assignments, and offer you access to the full range of our diverse client accounts.
Consultants are expected to work from a London base, but be flexible with regards to travel within the UK as you could be working away from home during the week. Exciting opportunities exist for those employees who may wish to work abroad as part of their time with Pcubed.
Diversity and Right to Work
Pcubed is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310377