Quality Manager & Senior Quality Manager
Anderselite are currently working with a number of Tier 1 Contractors working in Joint Venture on a well-known Crossrail project in London.
They are seeking to hire a Quality Manager (Reporting to the Senior Quality Manager).
All Candidates will need to be MCQI (Member of the chartered quality Institute) to be considered.
Senior Quality Manager;
- You will need to have a strong man-management skill - Managing a team of 40 +
- Accountable for establishing and ensuring implementation of all management systems relating to the delivery aspects of the project
- Take lead in all quality related matters across the contract
- Provide support to the installation and engineering teams
- Develop and maintain the quality management system
- Ensure through forward planning that there is sufficient competent recourse to provide all of the necessary function within the Quality Team
- Sign approval of certification package review statements
Full list of duties/responsibilities available upon request.
- Implement all quality management systems relating to delivery - audit and inspection regimes
- Approve quality elements of the contractor's method statements
- Authorise corrective actions relating to QMS related non-conformance reports
- Review and authorise acceptance of subcontractor and supplier project-specific quality plans
- Provide advice and instruction to installation teams to deal rapidly and effectively with quality non-conformities and complaints
- Analyse individual quality non-conformities and complaints to identify trends, root causes and the corrective and preventive actions needed.
Please note the ideal candidate would have worked on Traction Power projects or have worked within Crossrail.
If you are keen in either of these positions, please can you contact me on either; 0207737549 or
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80391551