Digital Marketing Manager
Innovative b2b company which creates and brings to market leading brands aimed at improving the working day of Tradespeople, predominantly in the Construction Sector.
Global B2B Brand
You'll champion the digital marketing agenda within the Company. You will lead the customer experience through our digital channels and drive sales through targeted campaigns. You'll support our brand marketing communication strategies through digital, and work closely with our category, marketing and sales teams to drive the best digital marketing approaches in the industry.
No two days are the same, but here are some of the activities you will be involved in:
- Championing the effective management of customer data within the Company
- Developing and implementing targeted B2B sales promotion email campaigns
- Analysing the ROI of digital campaigns
- Driving the development of our B2B reseller e-commerce website
- Working with external agencies on web development initiatives
- Driving the development of our B2C consumer-facing websites
Developing and implementing customer surveys through digital means
- Marketing Degree, Digital Marketing or CIM Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role in a B2B environment
- Extensive B2B marketing experience that includes; CRM, customer data management, customer lifecycle and sales pipeline management, digital and online marketing including sales promotion campaigns, management of websites including e-commerce websites
- Management of budgets and external agencies
- Not essential but desirable would also be B2C marketing experience that includes; consumer-facing website development, SEO, PPC, e-commerce, social media marketing and consumer email and mobile campaigns.
Comptitive salary and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312952