SAP BI Manager
At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
We are looking for a SAP Business Intelligence expert to join a small but dynamic team to take ownership of our SAP BI needs.
With our expansion and rapid growth, we have recently migrated to the latest SAP HANA ERP and along with it the full BI Suite (BW, HANA Studio, Business Objects, Fiori).
This successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance and future development of our SAP analytics environment using the following tools:
- SAP HANA Platform
- SAP Business Warehouse
- Business Objects BI Suite: Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, SAP Lumira, Crystal Reports etc
- Lead the finalization and implementation of an enterprise reporting & analytics strategy leveraging the SAP tool set described above
- Build and maintain a `Centre of Excellence` for data architecture and reporting from SAP
- Provide support and training to users
- Build a future team of personnel to support the growing SAP Reporting needs of the business
- Manage the day to day BW and other administrative tasks
- Demonstrating strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Can take ownership of our entire SAP BI solution.
- Hard working, strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Over 5 years' experience with SAP BW
- Experience of creating and managing views in HANA Studio
- Can build reports in all BOBJ Tools
- Preferably has an accountancy or financial background
- Experience with visualization tools such as SAP Lumira, Qlik or Tableau is a plus.
- Familiar SAPUI5 and knowledge of Fiori Apps is a plus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418489