Credit Control Executive
Job Title; Credit Control Executive
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Joanne Sizer
We are working with our Client based in the heart of Manchester to appoint an experienced Credit Control Executive.
Reporting to the Group Credit Manager and working as part of a small / professional and highly successful team this is a role for an individual who likes to work largely unsupervised and is someone who is capable of making their own decisions.
Your role will be to build and maintain strong working relationships with Customer on your Ledger whilst at the same time remaining Commercial in respect of threats to the Business and potential Bad Debts.
The role is varied and will include;
- Credit Control by Telephone and Email - this may also mean Group Conference Calls
- Prioritising calls to make using your own judgement and Aged Debt listing
- Attending Team Meetings to raise issues and concerns - also working in support of colleagues in respect of assisting with their Ledger
- Processing Payments - these Payments may be in Sterling and FX
- Match and Reconcile to Bank Accounts
- Extensive Reporting in respect of Contentious Debts / Cash Flow and Write Offs
- Ad hoc duties as required
In addition to the above you will need strong time management and planning skills - you should be able to work to deadlines and targets. You should be a confident communicator and be able to build and maintain relationships.
Our Client offers an excellent induction to the business and also on-going personal development opportunities.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN OR JOANNE
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates not shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416746