Our Client is looking for Support Workers for their Supporting Living Homes.
Our Client is an organisation that provides specialist support services for people with Autism and other related complex needs. We support individuals to live as independent as possible and overcome certain challenges which can be very rewarding. Due to the nature of complex needs many of the individuals we support can display severely challenging behaviour leading to damage to property, harm to themselves or aggression directed at others including their staff.
Due to the company’s organic expansion, they are seeking passionate individuals to join their team.
Our Clients are looking for support workers (full time / part time / bank) who feel that with their experience and/or attitude, they can take on the challenge and add value.
To be considered for a Support Worker, candidates must demonstrate some of following:
- Passionate about empowering individuals to develop their skills and quality of life
- Possess a full clean driver’s license - desirable
- A working knowledge of autism and challenging behaviour
- An NVQ in Health and Social Care level 2/equivalent or willingness to work towards.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Can work well in a team.
- Flexible in the approach to work.
- Is able to work on a shift pattern, including weekends and evenings.
- A minimum of 12 month’s experience working within a care home or residential setting - desirable
Graduates and people looking for a career move will be considered.
In return, Our Clients will provide a competitive salary, a supportive work environment and Continued Professional Development (CPD).
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates will be DBS checked prior to any confirmed job offer.
If you would like to be considered for the Support worker role please click “Apply” below.