Maintenance Engineer – Multiple Shifts
If you are looking for a new role as a maintenance engineer then you won’t want to miss this brilliant opportunity to join an expanding manufacturing company based in Suffolk This company has been growing exponentially year upon year and are currently putting plans together for their biggest period of growth yet! You will be joining a company with a team who are experts in their positions as maintenance engineers. With a first class training and development programme you will be supported throughout your career as a maintenance engineer to ensure that you perform to the best of your capabilities. As this company is going through such heavy growth there are very clear progression paths to allow your career as a maintenance engineer to really take off.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
· Experience as a maintenance engineer working on both mechanical and electrical faults
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment as a maintenance engineer
· Experience working on conveyors, belts, chains, motors, relays sensors, hydraulics and pneumatics
· Experience as a maintenance engineer working on both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
· Be happy to work lates
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
· Working for an evolutionary, multi-million pound company
· Personalised training and development programmes
· A very generous benefits package
· Working as a maintenance engineer on the bespoke equipment
· Being on a first class training and development scheme
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Cambridge, Chelmsford, Colchester, Stowmarket
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Tia Bargery at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.