Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Pensions Administrator. This is a 6 month contract working Full-Time hours, located in Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 09:00AM-17:00PM and 09.00AM-16:30PM on Friday's. Salary £20,000 per annum pro rata.
The successful candidate must be able to work as part of this friendly team, have excellent communication skills, be a strong multi tasker with excellent Microsoft knowledge as they will have responsibility for a range of administrative duties during what is a busy time for our client.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Reconciling member records against information held by HMRC (GMP reconciliation).
- Scanning, to help the office go paperless.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be organised with the ability to work to deadline, either independently or as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in DB pension administration would be helpful but is not essential.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440936