Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Job Title Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Job Ref: LK18-4196
Job Start date: ASAP
Commutable from: Northwich, Chester, Runcorn, Crewe, Winsford, Knutsford
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: £36,000 - £39,000
Salary benefits: Overtime, pension etc
Job Overview: Working a shift pattern consisting of days and nights, our client has retained our services to assist them in appointing an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing facility. (4 on 4 off – 12 hour shifts). As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical and mechanical repair, servicing and maintenance of production/ manufacturing machinery which includes hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics and fault finding. You must have a Multi Skilled technical background with the electrical and mechanical maintenance experience of manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of machinery / production equipment
- AC/DC drives
- Responsible for fault finding and repair of hydraulic and electrical circuits within machines, supporting ancillaries, robotics and material handling systems.
- Interpreting and working from mechanical, schematics drawings to assist with fault finding.
- Maintaining Production Machinery.
- Planning and executing preventative maintenance programs.
- Supporting calibration requirements.
- Liaising with other departments/teams and external suppliers for technical issues.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement activities to remove waste and reduce costs.
- Responding quickly to machine breakdowns.
- Prioritization of workload depending on business requirements.
Key Words: “Maintenance engineer”, “Maintenance technician”, “multi skilled maintenance”, Maintenance Team Leader”, “Engineering maintenance”, “Maintenance Coordinator”
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309758