Childcare - Apprenticeship
Job title: Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
Wage: £231 -320/Week (£12,000 - £16,640 per annum)
Start date: September
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare, L2-3
My Client is an Ofsted Outstanding rated nursery, who are looking for a bright, young individual to join their Nursery in Ealing as a Childcare Apprentice. They ideally looking somebody who is motivated, organised and has a real passion for working with children in the early year's sector.
Depending on your experience and previous related qualifications salary is negotiable.
- On-the-job apprenticeship training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Under supervision provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal, social and emotional needs of all children
- To be aware of nursery confidentiality policy and all other policies
- Contribute to a good standard of safety, hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery
- To undertake such other duties within the nursery as required by manager
- To respect the confidentiality of all information received
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of all
- To develop and maintain strong partnership and communication with parents.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Good communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Warm caring
- Patience and passionate person
- DBS certificate
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434552