Product Manager - Accommodation
Reporting to the Senior Accommodation Product Manager, you will be the Product Owner responsible for driving forward a successful portfolio of Glamping, Camping, Yurt and Holiday Homes based across the Club's 160 UK Accommodation Sites, marketed under the new company brand.
Product Manager (Accommodation) - Key roles and responsibilites
- Responsible for driving and delivering new product development for the UK Alternative Accommodation / Glamping product portfolio, delivering a commercial benefit to the organisation and excellent service to customers.
- Ownership of product performance (maximising return and occupancy) and outstanding customer service delivery, via site audits, Guest nd staff feedback.
- Responsible for constructing business case reports for senior management that delivers rational justification for driving forward new product opportunities. This will include, but is not exclusive to new accommodation provision to appraising new accommodation site acquisition opportunities.
- Building commercial pricing models and budgets for existing sites and working up evaluation models for potential new locations
- Analysis of key performance indicators, competitors, market trends and understand where internal and market opportunities exists.
- Responsible for determining the needs and desires of the customer by specifying the research required to obtain relevant market intelligence for developing the product.
- Responsible for evaluating physical locations and products to enable sound commercial decision making.
- Responsible for driving forward recommendations to invest, divest, and develop the UK Sites Portfolio by using experience and insight gathered from internal and external sources.
- Fully responsible for communicating new and existing product developments to internal departments to ensure successful delivery to market, in the form of written product briefs, training and presentations.
- An influencer in driving strategic and tactical marketing campaigns directly supporting UK touring and non-touring product.
- Influence, improve and sign off marketing collateral as required (online and print).
- Maintain robust two-way communications between external partnerships and internal departments to ensure that product changes are effectively communicated to the marketing team.
- Support customer facing teams by providing responses to queries as required, both verbally and written
Product Manager (Accommodation) - Essential skills
- Previous experience within a Resort - Hotel / Hospitality / travel/leisure organisation- the successful candidate must demonstrate prior experience and an understanding of what it takes to deliver outstanding product performance at the same time as championing excellent customer satisfaction
- Pro-active and inspiring, with the ability to lead, persuade and inspire others to drive forward results
- A good collaborator, leader and diplomat
- A very strong and clear communicator with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge
- High attention to detail and a thorough 'can do' attitude is of paramount importance
- Fair and objective when making decisions
- Literate and numerate, the successful candidate will be able to evidence experience of preparing and producing high-quality written reports and business cases for senior management
- Able to gather, interpret data, look for trends in market and customer data to provide insight and recommendations for development
- Strong organisational skills whilst working to tight deadlines
- Able to take personal ownership to resolve issues
- Able to work independently as well as part of a small team and work across functions and departments
- Educated to an A-level or Degree level
- Must be available to travel UK wide when necessary as some overnight trips will be required
BECOME A MEMBER
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440813