Accounts Receivable Specialist (German & Nordic)
Role Summary/Purpose :
Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that facilitates customer-focused problem-resolution. Significant growth opportunities exist for an experienced high caliber graduate or credit professional to join GE Working Capital Solutions. This position offers international exposure within GE Commercial Finance and across the GE Industrial businesses and functions, which provides an ambitious candidate in this role with opportunities to develop a career.
Essential Responsibilities :
You will be responsible for Credit and Collections activities related to the GE Healthcare Ltd portfolio.
In this role you will:
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes, and/or claims with Customer Service and Commercial colleagues by collecting, analysing, and reviewing client data
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters
- Validate that reports meet GE's risk & financial requirements
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries, once approved by the risk department
- There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities
- Accomplish all your responsibilities in line with GE's compliance and integrity requirements
- Business School Degree or qualification (Highschool or equivalent)
- OR some directly related experience to cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Target driven
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation
- Proven Financial Analysis Skills
- Fluent English, German and other Nordic language (written & verbal)
- Ability to be proactive and to think “outside the box”
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focussed
- Cultural Awareness in a diverse and international environment
- Thirst for learning!
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website.
Desired Characteristics :
- Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960315597