Finance Business Partner
I am currently recruiting for a valued client of mine based in Reading. They are expanding rapidly, and have recently moved into newly refurbished offices.
The role is a Senior Finance Business partner working closely with the financial controller and senior leaders within the business.
The core duties are as follows;
- Act as a finance business partner for Delivery Managers and Product Owners
- Provide financial analysis and insight in relation to the development of robust financial models for new initiatives to support high-quality investment papers
- Management of PO transfers, receipting and manual accruals on a periodic basis
- Working closely with delivery managers to provide accurate forecasting across project expenditure, providing insight and challenge into the data, ensuring the Finance team are updated on latest views
- Providing timely and accurate reporting across projects, providing a high standard of analysis to enhance decision making
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
The perfect profile for this role is a go getting individual who is driven by tight deadlines and a target driven environment. Qualified in ACA, CIMA or ACCA is preferred but the client would look at someone who is qualified by experience. Personality is vital for my client as they have created a brilliant team thus far.
The company is a multinational retail organisation with newly refurbished offices based in Reading. The company culture is second to none!
Salary & Benefits
This role will initially be an interim position paying roughly £250-350 per day, and the equivalent of £50,000 If the role was to go permanent.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement