Unqualified Nursery Practitioner
Unqualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Prestbury Road
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a Nursery Practitioner who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Prestbury Road. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners.
About our Prestbury Road Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Prestbury Road Day Nursery and preschool sits in a cosy converted bungalow set back off the main Prestbury Road (B4632). We?re a lovely welcoming and homely nursery with a large garden and ample parking for convenient drop-offs and pick-ups. Our convenient location offers easy access to Cheltenham town centre, reached in approximately 9 minutes by car. Cheltenham Spa railway station is reached within 12 minutes by car with services from Arriva Trains Wales, GWR, London Midland and Cross Country. Our beautiful nursery is also within easy access of major commuting roads including the M5 and A40. We are currently undergoing a full refurbishment to give our homely nursery and preschool a luxurious new internal decoration.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package a Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441358