Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.The Role
We currently have a vacancy for a Credit Controller to join our Finance team based at Stokesley site.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the purpose of the role is to provide an efficient debt collection service to enable the business to minimise the debt position and control working capital.
Key tasks & accountabilities of the role include:
- Manage the authorisation and deduction from remittance of all items
- Operate the debt collection procedures, accurately and in a timely manner for customers
- Chase and clarify status of debt with customers.
- Seek resolution of customer issues internally.
- Liaise with Credit Control Manager to agree on a solution to resolve overdue debts.
- Investigate overdue debts, keeping Account Managers informed of issues.
- Update customer accounts for cash received matching to invoices/credit notes on a timely and accurate basis.
- Issue monthly customer statements, ensuring business is aware of status of any overdue accounts.
- Review exceeded credit limits with Account Managers on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Excel skills (Essential)
- Credit Control experience minimum of 3 years (Essential)
- FMCG Experience (Desirable)
- Team Player (Essential)
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills (Essential)
- SAP system experience (Desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively with external suppliers and internal customers within the business (Essential)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80410151