Customer Services Consultant
Do you enjoy working with people in a customer facing role? Are you a people person who thrives on providing excellent levels of customer service? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a leading Building Society? Here at The Nottingham we are looking to recruit individuals to make a significant difference to our organisation.
The Customer Services Consultant position is vital to our organisation; you will be a subject matter expert in all relevant products and services, supporting the customer journey whilst providing excellent customer service. You'll be Identifying opportunities and establishing customer needs, making appropriate referrals whilst providing a positive customer experience from start to finish. You will live and breathe our values and ensure that our Members receive excellent customer service from every visit whilst promoting our 'All Under One Roof' proposition, giving our customers a rounded view on all the products and services we provide.
Whether you have previous experience in a similar role or transferable skills from another industry, we promise to give you access to the very best training programmes the industry has to offer and ongoing support and development so that you can act within your customer's best interest.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Services Consultant include:
- Providing excellent customer service and proactively follow up on all enquiries
- Providing quality referrals and opportunities to help customers with their home services needs through detailed fact finds as well as carrying out customer transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Advising, managing and effectively delivering relevant services to estate agency customers ensuring all opportunities are maximised, including negotiating residential sales as per location requirements
- Effectively support the management of the property portfolio through excellent customer service, marketing and networking
- Supporting brand building and community activities to attract, acquire and retain customers
- Conduct outbound calling to maintain customer service and generate new business opportunities
- Assisting managers as required including supporting, mentoring and developing other team members
- Driving business generation achieving referrals and appointment generation targets across our home services range of products
- Ensuring that all systems are updated with accurate, insightful information in a timely manner
- Making sales of appropriate third party products, complying with the societies T & C scheme and compliance requirements
- Adhering to cash control, audit and security standards
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Expert sales and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and via phone/ email
- Ability to build rapport through effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Good IT skills
We seek a natural problem solver with an aptitude for translating customer needs in to financial solutions.
In return for your outstanding contribution to the business you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package (holidays, healthcare cashback, pension, performance bonus etc.) as well as the opportunity to learn and progress in your role.
Please note that if your application is successful with The Nottingham you will be required to undergo background checks. All offers of employment are conditional on receipt of 3 years references and a satisfactory Financial and criminal records check.