Marketing Communications Manager
An opportunity has recently become available for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager. This role is based in Selkirk. This is a permanent position and due to travel times, my client will consider a person working 4 days per week.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
* Crafting excellent copy for a range of situations and audiences that's always on brand.
* Development and management of product and service campaigns (acquisition and retention), from concept through delivery; providing clear reporting and analysis (before, during and after!)
* Collaborating with key stakeholders across the business (managing briefing sessions); advising and guiding them on the best communications approach.
* Management of the copy and content process through feedback and sign-off to ensure communications deliver on-brief, whilst remaining compliant to industry regulations.
* Producing simple, effective customer communications and marketing messages that strengthen the organisations brand and help to deliver on key business goals.
* Producing needle-shifting content for social media platforms - managing the integration of this, with agency partner(s).
* Building strong working relationships with other teams within the business and with partner agencies.
* Supporting the creation and delivery of internal communication campaigns and initiatives - using your infectious enthusiasm to gain the buy-in of colleagues and co-workers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Excellent project/campaign management skills
* Excellent copywriting and verbal communication
* Examples/portfolio of past brand copywriting (customer ads, comms, etc.)
* A keen eye for detail with methodical proofreading
* A firm understanding of brand principles and how to apply them
* The ability to adapt your writing style to suite a prescribed tone and style
* Familiarity of working across all online and offline media
* Outstanding organisation and time management
* IT-literate and skilled user of Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
* Use of online bulk email clients (Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, DotApprove, etc.)
* Use of Adobe suite including Acrobat and Illustrator
If you feel your skills and experience are relevant for this position please contact Jane Hall on 0131 718 8069 or click APPLY now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80433095