Looking for a role as a test analyst in a fast-growing business? My client's company is shaking the tree in their market, a leading solutions company with a great team culture.
- Flexible hours and occasional remote work
- Healthcare for yourself and family
- Quarterly bonuses
- Great atmosphere
The role itself:
- Creating and executing test scripts in close collaboration with the development team
- Creating and executing automated regression test scripts
- Facilitating the execution of user acceptance testing
- Creating and manipulating data for use in multiple platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders to resolve defects
- Commercial automation experience is a must
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
This role would suit an enthusiastic individual who:
- Will have a good attention to detail, the ability to work independently
- Will have web-based testing experience
- Will have a strong technical background
- Will have experience in creating manual and automated test scripts
- Will have experience of using SQL to interrogate, create and update data
- Will have experience of creating structured, repeatable, replicable testing.
- Will have knowledge of data warehousing, web platforms, e-commerce, and CRMs
- Preferably has ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312346